Or Tzedek: A Jewish Teen Institute for Social Justice
Who We Are
Our Mission & Overview
Deeper Look at Our Approach
FAQs for Summer Program
Commitment to Inclusivity
Sample Program Schedule
Register for the Retreat
Winter Leadership Retreat Application
Winter Retreat Leadership Team
Medical Information Form
Intern with Or Tzedek
Bring Or Tzedek to Your Community
JCUA Rabbinic Fellow Application-
Application deadline: Monday, March 4, 2014
For your JCUA Rabbinic Student Felllow Application, you will have to provide the following:
Cover Letter (addressing questions stated below)
How did you find out about the Rabbinical Student Fellowship?
In what year of your program are you currently studying?
Please address the following questions in your cover letter to be uploaded below:
1. Why are you interested in the Rabbinical Student Fellowship? What do you hope to gain from
this program? What are your concerns?
2. Please describe your current and past social justice involvement. What has been most
interesting, valuable or challenging about these experiences?
3. How do you envision your rabbinate? What type(s) of work do you anticipate doing? How do
you expect social justice to fit into this work?
4. This fellowship entails working closely with a variety of people, both inside and outside of the
Jewish community. Please describe some of your experiences working and studying with
Jews of different denominations and with people of different faiths or ethnic backgrounds.
What was most valuable about these experiences? What was most challenging?
4. Please describe any experience(s) working with teenagers (in particular, high school aged)?
Start your own free website
A surprisingly easy drag & drop site creator.